Sweatshirts, football, bonfires, crunchy leaves underfoot, and pumpkin spice lattes only mean one thing, FALL IS HERE!
I am surrounded by beautiful golds and reds as the leaves quickly change just before the breeze sends them to the ground. Pinkfresh Studio is all about fall and the sponsor for the current Link Party at Paper Issues! I’m sure with these few words you’ve already figured out what the theme is.
We invite you to create something to go with the theme and link that baby up to the Paper Issues Blog for a chance to win a goody bag of Pinkfresh Studio Product! If you are looking for inspiration you can click on the link above and it will take you to the projects the design team has created!
If you don’t have any Pinkfresh you can still participate . . .here are a few ideas.
- Any project about the fall season.
- What says “fall” to you? Is it the changing leaves, hay rides, corn mazes, hiking, a nature walk or scavenger hunt?
- What is fall like where you live?
- Use wood veneer, tree, acorn or woodland animal embellishments.
- Do you have wood grain paper in your stash? Now’s your chance to bust it out and use it.
- What do you love most about fall?
- Tell us about your fall traditions. Maybe it’s apple picking, going to the pumpkin patch, or getting lost in a corn maze.
- Do you decorate your house for fall? Show us your home decor.
- Choose earthy/natural colors for your project.
That’s just what I did. Here’s my project.
Why yes, that is a pumpkin spice latte in my hand and a giant Starbucks coffee cup. I remembered I kept the sleeve off of one of my coffees because I loved the turquoise and green combo. It worked well with the “Love In A Cup” cut file from the Cut Shoppe on Etsy. I altered the size to make it big enough for my sleeve to fit. The cork word is from Paper Studio, sequins from Lawn Fawn, and enamel bits from my stash.
I used the Hello Autumn Line by Bella Blvd. You can find this in the PI Store by clicking on the link.
You can also score your Pinkfresh there, too! How cute are these wood veneer chevrons? I can think of so many projects to use these on!
So, put together a fun fall project and link it up and win yourself some Pinkfresh Swag!!!
As always, use code SUNSHINE for 20% of your Paper Issues purchase!